Friday, February 09, 2024, 6:00 PM - Saturday, February 10, 2024, 5:00 PM
You’ve been given an eternal soul to influence.
During Between social media, streaming networks and many educational agendas, the enemy has ample opportunity to captivate the minds and hearts of our kids. In today's hostile environment, you need a strategy for parenting.
We are thrilled to host The Disciple-Making Parent Conference with Chap Bettis. This time together will give you confidence in the parenting journey. Come get further equipped to raise your children to love and follow Christ!
During our time together, you will learn about ...
- The North Star of Parenting
- Why Kids Walk Away
- Teen Temptations
- 2nd Generation Christians
- Passing on the Gospel
- Practical Advice
Tentative Schedule ...
- Friday Night (6:30 - 8 p.m.) – Foundations of a Disciple-Making Parent
- Saturday (9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Seven Commitments of a Disciple-Making Parent (Part 1)
- Seven Commitments of a Disciple-Making Parent (Part 2)
- Lunch – On your own
- Surviving and Thriving in the Teen Years
- Thoughts on Gender/Prodigals
The Disciple-Making Parent has been endorsed by numerous Christian leaders and is the premier book on family discipleship. The ministry and books have been featured on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. Chap is a graduate from Brown University and Southern Theological Seminary.