Sunday, April 18, 2021, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
We are called to serve one another. Period. There is no age minimum or limit on that. We believe that part of living out our faith as Christians is serving the Body of Christ, His Church.
If you are a 6th - 12th grade student, and are interested in serving with us, register for our Student Volunteer Training, on Sunday, April 18th, right after the 3rd Service. This will be a time when we talk about what it means to serve in the GM Youth Ministry followed by specific training for your team of interest.
Check out the information below, and if this is something you feel the Lord may be leading you to do, click the Sign Up button down the page to let us know you're coming!
- Audio/Visual Team - This is the team that makes our Wednesday Night services and special events happen! These folks run the sound board, control the graphics on the screens and make sure the light show is on point. If you've ever wanted to get your tech on, this would be a great place for you to start!
- Worship Team - Play a contemporary worship instrument? Sing? Wanna learn? We'd love to look at getting you into the rotation. The Worship Team is responsible for leading us to the throne of God to offer our songs of praise. Come listen to what it looks like to be on this team, and if it's for you, we can get you scheduled for an interview! (Depending on your current skill level, we may be able to fit you right in, or we may put you on a development track)
- Connection Team - Ever been somewhere new and not known ANYONE? Just thinking about it can make a lot of us uncomfortable or even downright scared. The Connection Team are the wonderful students that make this a non-issue at GM Youth. If you like meeting new people, leading out in group events like games or announcements, or just love making people feel welcome, this team just may be for you!
- Café - Naturally, all of these teams run on ... you guessed it ... coffee! If you've ever wanted to hop into a low pressure barista gig, this is your chance. We'll show you how to make all the tasty beverages you know and love, and you'll get a glimpse at what the future holds for our beloved Holy Grounds Coffee Shop, and how we intend to make the experience so much more than giving out great food and drinks.
- 12:00 PM - Meet in Youth Room, and begin lunch
- 12:15 PM - Large Group Training
- 12:45 PM - Break (clean up lunch/bathrooms)
- 12:55 PM - Breakout (Team) Trainings
- 02:00 PM - Done!
As always, if you have any additional questions, just let us know at